[Exim] something is changing my exim permissions

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Chad Leigh -- Shire Net LLC
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] something is changing my exim permissions
Hi

This started today. Something is changing the permissions on the exim
executable. After the changes, the executable can no longer change its
uid and gid to match the delivery uid/gid used in my virtual domain
system...

We made no changes in the exim system today but we did do some
debugging with exim -N -d -bdf

Here is an ls -al

-rwsr-xr-x    1 root     root       645138 Sep  2 18:23 exim-4.22-1*
-rwx--x--x    1 root     mail       645138 Sep  2 18:36 exim-4.22-2*

The first one is how it normally looks (though it is an older version)
and the 4,22-2 version is what it is getting changed to.

This is on a mandrake linux system...

Any ideas? It has been working flawlessly until today.

Chad