[Exim] Rejected messages stacking up in /var/spool/exim/scan

Author: David Shauger
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Rejected messages stacking up in /var/spool/exim/scan
My drive keeps filling up with messages in the scan directory and it
appears to be all messages rejected by content. Here is a sample:

Sollos:/var/spool/exim/scan/HRJNAN-000GGD-OO root# cat
HRJNAN-000GGD-OO-00445.com
The following message could not be delivered to webmaster@???
at host
admin.sollos.com (64.238.121.156) because the message content was
rejected.
550 This message matches a blacklisted regular expression (Prescription)

It seems like the rejected messages are just piling up on me. I am not
sure what in the exim configure file I need to adjust to rectify this
situation.

Sollos Technology Solutions
11877 Douglas Road #102-150
Alpharetta GA 30005