[Exim] Capturing the SMTP error codes to use in the Bounce M…

Author: Iain_Gray
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Capturing the SMTP error codes to use in the Bounce Mail Subject
Hi

I have been looking at the Custom bounce and warning error mails and I
need to be able to capture the 4xx and 5xx error codes from the SMTP reply
so that I can put them in the Subject: header.

Is there a way to do this?

The bounce mail clearly captures the logged error message, but does it
capture it into a variable?

TIA

Iain Gray
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
http://www.scee.com

postmaster@???

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for all known viruses.

SCEE 2003