Re: [Exim] ACL rules

Author: Jez Hancock
To: Blane Bramble
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ACL rules
On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 11:06:26AM +0000, Blane Bramble wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking into implementing an Exim server, and need some rules
> that will query against a MySQL database to check whether we will accept
> email or not.
>
> The two cases I'm interested in are:
>
> lookup the source IP in a MySQL table
>
> lookup the destination domain in a MySQL table

There have been quite a few entries on the list this month discussing
exim+mysql, you might want to check the archives:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=exim-users&w=2&r=1&s=mysql&q=b

I have a very simple mysql lookup routine in my config, although I
thought some of the other posts listed above have more complete configs.

You could also perhaps try looking at the config for the Vexim package,
which uses mysql I believe:

ihttp://silverwraith.com/vexim/

--
Jez Hancock