Re: [Exim] Using the Make command

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Christian Schmidt
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Using the Make command
Hallo JR,

JR Brotherton, 14.01.2004 (d.m.y):

> I'm using version 4.30 and I have completed the Local/Makefile and
> Local/eximon.conf files. I am ready to run the "make" command and the
> "make install" command, but I do not see those commands in the
> /home/gene/exim/exim-4.30 directory where I unpacked the tarbal. From
> which directory am I supposed to run these commands?

Try 'which make'. Then your system will tell you where make "lives".

You don't have to see the 'make' command in the directory with the
exim sources because
1. 'make' is a command that comes with your system (if it isn't there
yet you will probably able to install it)
2. the 'make' binary is usually located in a directory defined in your
PATH environment.

Regards,
Christian
--
Mann: "Mal ehrlich, wen ziehst du vor? Einen hübschen oder einen
       klugen Mann?"