Re: [Exim] Encoding the name of EXIM_USER instead of its use…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [Exim] Encoding the name of EXIM_USER instead of its user-id in the exim-binary.
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Encoding the name of EXIM_USER instead of its user-id in the exim-binary.
On (2003/12/03 21:47), Philip Hazel wrote:

> > On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 10:23:26AM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > > On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> > [ EXIM_USER=ref:blah ]
> > > I have put this on the Wish List, but it may be a while before anything
> > > happens.
> > [...]
> >
> > Hehe. "it may be a while" = "next release" :-) Thanks for putting this
> > in 4.30.
>
> There was just a small slice of time available, and you asked so nicely,
> and the *next* release will be some time off...

Hi Philip,

Thanks for this. I've finally been able to make the Exim port take
operator-supplied EXIM_USER and EXIM_PORT that work safely, both for the
install-from-port and install-from-package cases.

Ciao,
Sheldon.