Re: [Exim] disable filter per account

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dennis Skinner
Para: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] disable filter per account
On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 13:39, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 11:35:04AM -0500, Oren Levi wrote:
> > How do i go about disableing the global filter for a specific domain ?
>
> > i have something like this:
> > #!!# message_filter renamed system_filter
> > system_filter = /etc/antivirus.exim
> [...]
>
> I think it not possible with a system filter:

This is just a wild shot (and I haven't checked the docs), but would
this work?

system_filter = /etc/exim_filters/$domain/filter.exim

and the filter file could do nothing for the domains that should be
disabled. system_filter would need to be expanded once per msg, you'll
have to check to see if it is.

--
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator