Re: [Exim] How do the $header_ ($h_, etc..) variables work i…

Author: Tony Finch
To: eli
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] How do the $header_ ($h_, etc..) variables work in the source code?
"Eli" <eli@???> wrote:

>Can anyone give me some API references or just point me to a file/line so I
>can see what I'd need to do to duplicate this?

Look for references to read_header_name() in expand.c. There are
two calls, one for expanding the variable at line 2347, and one for
implementing the def: expansion condition at line 1340.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
CAPE WRATH TO RATTRAY HEAD INCLUDING ORKNEY: SOUTHWEST 5 OR 6, OCCASIONALLY 7.