Re: [Exim] Did my Exim filter tweak fix a problem or is it …

Author: Kevin Reed
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Did my Exim filter tweak fix a problem or is it coincidence?
Ravi Narasimhan said:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to request some comment from Exim experts regarding an
> issue that cropped up with my email delivery on Friday 9 January 2004.
> I would like to ask whether a change I made to an Exim filter actually
> fixed a problem or whether it is coincidence. (I am an Exim novice)

I don't consider myself an expert... got too many holes in some areas..
however... To really give you an idea of what is happening, you need to
provide log file evidence since that is the only real evidence to show
what is being received, not received, bounced etc...

Personally, I would not use the filter program in that fashion, especially
for forwarding. But whether or not that is the cause of your problem
can't be seen by what you have provided so far.

--
Kevin W. Reed - TNET Services, Inc.
Unoffical Exim MTA Info Forums - http://exim.got-there.com/forums