Re: [Exim] Exim mainlog statistique with awstats...

Author: Stephen Gran
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim mainlog statistique with awstats...
On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 06:19:48PM +0100, Mr Bullier Erick said:
> Le Samedi 10 Janvier 2004 17:54, Stephen Gran a écrit :
> > I use a wrapper script that calls eximstats with all the option I want,
> > and run it from cron. It does a very nice job.
> OK.
> But what do the job?
> I use already a similar job (using eximstats too) to build mrtg graphics
> reports. It run fine too.
> But today, il woul try to use Awstats to generate reports.
> Do your job generate log file wich work with Awstats?...

No, they are entirely seperate - eximstats produces output from exim's
logs, not new logs that could be parsed by awstats. Or maybe I'm
misunderstanding you.

|  Stephen Gran                  | wok, n.:  Something to thwow at a       |
|  steve@???             | wabbit.                                 |