Re: [Exim] Blocking phony MS Security update emails

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Blocking phony MS Security update emails

--
here is a much more complete list of extensions to blocak useing the
exiscan acl patch. I run these before any virus scanning but after the

#This is for extensions that even MS says are bad, reference this page
#   http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;290497
deny  message = $found_extension files are not accepted here
      demime = ade : adp : asx : bas : bat : chm : cmd : com : cpl : crt \
             : exe : hlp : hta : inf : ins : isp : js : jse : lnk : mda \
             : mdb : mde : mdt : mdw : mdz : msi : msp : mst : ops : pcd \
             : pif : prf : reg : scf : scr : shb : shs : url : vb : vbe \
             : vbs : wsc : wsf : wsh : cnf : mad : maf : mag : mam : maq \
             : mar : mas : mat : mav : maw : xnk : mhtml : msc : sct

#This is for all of those CLSID extension hiding techniques
#   the regex is all one line, so be carefull about cut and past
deny  message = $found_extension files are not accepted here
      regex   = ^(?i)Content-Disposition::(.*?)filename=\\s*"+((\{[a-hA-H0-

--EAL--