[Exim] Blocking phony MS Security update emails

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jeff Lasman
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Blocking phony MS Security update emails
We're being hit by MS security update emails. They're not spam, but
rather more accurately described as virii or worms.

Does anyone has a good rule that will block these? I know we'll have to
do it at "data" time, but I guess that's better than not blocking them
at all.

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation