RE: [Exim] Email Error Message

Author: Eli
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Email Error Message
The issue was apparently the recipient of the bounceback was that *they*
didn't know how to get the headers I presume (so they in turn couldn't pass
them on so that Terry could look at them), however I guess he could search
his logfiles for the occurance of that persons email address and see what
he's got for that (probably not much that could be of use though).

Eli.