RE: [Exim] Too many chars in system filter / 4.30

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Eli
To: 'Swantje & Michael Ludwig', exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Too many chars in system filter / 4.30
As a runtime setting that can be specified in a config file, I believe not.
I would think it to be more of a buffer limit as exim reads in the config
file lines. If this is the case you'll have to dig into the source files,
find out where it's defining this buffer limit and modify it - hopefully not
causing any math errors or somesuch (which could ultimately lead to nasty
nasty memory leaks, buffer overflows, etc...) once it's been changed.

Eli.