[Exim] To Marc Perkel

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: James P. Roberts
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] To Marc Perkel
Marc:

I discovered that I cannot send you email directly,
when I cc'd you on a reply to the list. I'd discuss
this with you offline, of course, if I could. :(

My apologies to the rest of the list.

My question is, which of us would have to fix
something to get it to work? And, what would we
need to fix?

It appears to be TLS-related. My server is
configured to use TLS when it's available
(i.e. advertised), as far as I know. But I
thought it was supposed to retry with non-TLS
if TLS failed?

  marc@???
    SMTP error from remote mailer after STARTTLS: host mail2.ctyme.com
[209.237.228.11]:
    454 TLS currently unavailable: retry timeout exceeded