[Exim] filter spam messages

Autor: Quenten Griffith
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] filter spam messages
Hello all I have exim4 running Cyrus IMAP,
Spamassassian and Amavisd-New. I wanted to know what
is the best way to filter any messages marked as spam
to be deleviered via cyrus to each users spam folder.
All the users are virtual. Is there a filter that can
do this checking to see if the spam-flag is set to yes
or should I use a router/transport that will check the
condition of the spam-flag and then send it to a
transport that delviers it to each persons Spam folder
in their mailbox? What would the router/transport look
like? Or should I use Sieve to do this?