[Exim] Accessing environment variables in exim as variables?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Eli
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Accessing environment variables in exim as variables?
I had thought of an idea on how to track user information for locally
generated emails (not via smtp) from such things as PHP where they are run
from a webserver as a common user for everyone on the system (unlike running
CGIs through suexec for Apache as an example).

I decided I would add headers that would store CGI environment variables
such as SERVER_NAME, and SCRIPT_PATH and things that would allow me to see
exactly who and what was sending out email when the username info was
useless. The only problem is... I see no way of accessing environment
variables in Exim?

Right now I'm trying to specify env vars in my php.ini file, but that's not
working so well... Which means I'm closer to having to get off my lazy rear
and write a php module to re-define the mail() function :P

However, it still would be nice to be able to do something like
$env_<environment variable> to access env vars in places.

Eli.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses]