RE: [Exim] Too many chars in system filter / 4.30

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Eli
Para: 'Swantje & Michael Ludwig', exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] Too many chars in system filter / 4.30
It's not that you can't generate more than 1024 chars from your system file,
it's that all *lines* (ie, a single string of text which ultimately is ended
with \n) in the file can not be longer than 1024 characters.

Go through your system filter and look at line XX of your system filter - it
is probably a very very long line of text, and I'm sure it could be broken
up somehow. I remember seeing this somewhere in the documentation (that
there was a line length limit in config files), but I can't find it any more
- sorry.

Eli.