Re: [Exim] exim config question

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andrew J. Hutson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] exim config question
Either make another router which delivers mail for the domains you want
(make a new list similar to the local_domains list containing them) and
specify "domains = <+list>", and then delivers them via remote_smtp....

...or, elaborate on your routing list, so that mail for certain domains gets
passed to a real server. See
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_20.html#SECT20.2 for info
on this.

Regards,