Re: [Exim] exim dies silently

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Thomas O'Dowd
Para: Paul
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exim dies silently
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on
how you look at it), exim doesn't crash that regularly. It can take a
day to crash or stay up for a week or two. I also can't pinpoint any
particular message that is causing the crash so its hard to turn on full
debugging in a useful way that won't fill the disk. Its also a
production server.

thanks,

Tom.