Re: [Exim] Reject of message of mail from Netscape on one ma…

Author: Matej Cepl
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Reject of message of mail from Netscape on one machine
On Sunday 04 of January 2004 21:47, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:
> urgh, couldn't you just include it verbatim?

Attachments which probably caused the message to be rejected?

> but anyway, the answer isn't there. look in your reject log

for the
> real reason.

OK, I haven't anything more than what I send you. I will try to
torture both Netscape and Exim a little bit more, and we'll see
whether it will give any interesting information.

Thanks for response,

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

I went to a Grateful Dead Concert and they played for SEVEN
hours.  Great song.
    -- Fred Reuss