[Exim] OT: E-mail Redundant Systems

Author: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] OT: E-mail Redundant Systems
Hello Everyone and Happy New Year,

My New Year resolution is to establish a system that will support both
redundancy and high availability. This will only involve two boxes
running Exim on FreeBSD platform. The users will be in a MySQL db but I
also have file-based lookups.

I know many of the people on this list are already running such systems.

I'm kindly requesting for advise towards achieving this goal. The
system, if possible should be as close as possible to the K.I.S.S
principle, while at the same time not sacrifising a lot on the basic
requirement. Also, it should involve some implementation (hardware and
methodology) that would not be too expensive.

I'll very much appreciate all advise towards this end, be it in the form
of notes that someone made while implementing one, url pointers, etc

Thank you in advance.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington                     . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
<wash at wananchi dot com>              . 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223                 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121                 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |
                         --from a /. post