[Exim] Forwarding Incoming and Outgoing email for a user on …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Timothy Sheehan
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Forwarding Incoming and Outgoing email for a user on CPanel Server
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out. I have a user
on my server that would like all email sent to and sent from his domain
forwarded to an email account on the server, but I am unsure how to do
this. I have browsed through this list and tried some of the examples,
but they have failed. I am not sure if it is because I didn't configure
something correctly or that it is a Cpanel configuration screwing me up.
Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thank you,
Timothy Sheehan