[Exim] Reject of message of mail from Netscape on one machin…

Autor: Matej Cepl
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Reject of message of mail from Netscape on one machine
Hi,

I have here a small home network (just one server and two
notebooks). The server mailserver is exim 3.35 on Debian/woody
(I know, 3.35 is an archeological excavation, but I suppose it
is not the issue, or is it?).

When sending messages from my notebook (either with local exim on
notebook, or through SMTP port with kmail or
mozilla-thunderbird) everything works fine and a mail goes where
it is supposed to. However, when my wife tries to send mail from
her Mozilla on WinXP on her notebook (especially with Send Page
function from her browser), she gets rejected with "550 Message
content rejected" (see attached bounce message). Whereever
(Google, Exim documentation, FAQ), I am trying to find the
reason why it is so (I have never set any rejecting rules
AFAIK), I cannot find the answer (see attached exim.conf file
from the server).

Does anybody have a hint, what's wrong with my configuration?

    Thanks a lot,

        Matej Cepl

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
-- Dan Stanford