Re: [Exim] Problem with exim on internal network

Autor: syn uw
A: eximlists, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Problem with exim on internal network
>>>internal_domains:
>>> driver = domainlist
>>> transport = remote_smtp
>>> route_list = intdomain1.com:intdomain2.com:example.com:myname.org
>>>1.2.3.4
>>>byname
>>
>>Ok I have added this to my exim.conf file in the "ROUTERS CONFIGURATION"
>>section, restarted exim but unfortunately nothing changed... Do I need to
>>change something else maybe ?
>
>I am very sorry for the dumb question, but I hope you did not really
>just added *that* literally..
>Also, was the spot appropriate? Remember that in routers order *is*
>important.

Well the only thing I changed in that config part is the route_list
parameter, I replaced the domains with a few domains of ours. About
position, I placed this right at the beginning of the ROUTERS configuration
part but still nothing happens :((

Regards