Re: [Exim] Problem with exim on internal network

Autor: Willie Viljoen
A: syn uw, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Problem with exim on internal network
(Again, sorry for the top post)

Yes, this can be done with Exim 3, I havn't used this for some time, check
your specifications to make sure this is right before using it.

Try adding this router in the appropriate spot in your configuration file:

internal_domains:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = intdomain1.com:intdomain2.com:example.com:myname.org 1.2.3.4
byname

I'm not sure if this will work, but it might, give it a bash.

As a side note, I strongly recommend upgrading to Exim 4.2x, anything prior
to that has become obsolete and is no longer supported officially or by the
mailing lists. You should be able to upgrade easily on Debian with apt,
upgrading is worth the effort, Exim 4 has many useful new features and is
easier to admin.

Will