[Exim] NEW: Spam Discussion Bullitin Board

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users, spamassassin-dev
Subject: [Exim] NEW: Spam Discussion Bullitin Board
I'm trying something new. I've started a spam discussion bulliten board
system to people to post their koolest code and spam tricks. The site is at:

http://spam.ctyme.com

Right now it's open membership until people start spamming it and
abusing it. Then I'll control access. The BSS has several section to
discuss a wide range of spam related topics and it might be a better
resource than just an email list - which although is archived - isn't
well organized.

The idea here is to create a repository of antspam technology and
anti-spam resources. So - I'm starting out inviting Exim Users and Spam
Assassin Developers over to the forum. At the moment there's nothing
much there - but I hope people will jump in and share code and tricks.

Feedback Appreciated.