RE: [Exim] A script to delete old message?

Author: Liu Shuai
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] A script to delete old message?

My users use POP3, but they will only download message in inbox. spam
suspect tagged
by spamassassin will be put in a separate mailbox, which won't be
downloaded. They are
supposed to check and clean spam suspect through webmail but I need a script
that removes
old message in that spam mailbox automatically to save disk space.

> > Does anybody here have an example that I can use as a reference? If
> > not, any suggestion will be appreciated.
> >
> > I am using exim 4.24 on RH8.0
>
> Are you using mbox or maildir?

I am using mbox.(I didn't know exim supports maildir)

LS