[Exim] Changing from another SMTP server

Author: Ian Armstrong
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Changing from another SMTP server
I am in the process of changing from another SMTP mail server, to Exim.
One of the few problems I still have to solve, is how to transfer the mail
already on my server, to a new directory under Exim. I am using the
Maildir mail format. I need somthing (a shell script ), that says. "copy
all the mail from this maildir to Exim for re-delivery". If anyone can
point me in the right direction here, I would appreciate it.

Happy new year to all Exim users.

Ian Armstrong
ika@???