Re: [Exim] Exim and LDAP Authentication

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim and LDAP Authentication
tir, 30.12.2003 kl. 16.11 skrev Kirill Miazine:

> > Great, Nico. Now say that $authenticated_id is member of a group, and he
> > has to send mail under the group id: What then?
>
> I am not Nico, but I will reply anyway.

No, maybe as not, but I do really appreciate all help. Since it was
really your help that began it anyway, appreciate it all the more.

> Either reject the message if envelope sender does not match the
> permitted address(es) or change the envelope sender with the
> "return_path" option of relevant transport (e.g. you'd set one of the
> $acl_mN variables to the permitted address and use $acl_mN in when the
> expansion of the "return_path" takes place - only thoughts, bu this
> should work).

This whole thread will be copied to my HOWTO Exim folder. Apart from the
thread-hijacker and his fence (Hi Tim ;)

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://billy.demon.nl