[Exim] forwarding whole mail to php script

Author: KISember
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] forwarding whole mail to php script
Hi!

I'm new to this mailling list, and have a question/problem:

I want to process a mail with a php script immediately as it comes.
I write into to the .forward file this:

|/usr/local/bin/php /home/etc/receive_mails.php

The script goes, there's no error reply but I can't access the content of
the received mail. I couldn't find a variable containing the message (I
have listed all the variables available with there value). I also couldn't
get it via pop3 because it doesn't appear in the INBOX.

Does anyone know how to forward the whole mail to the script?

(I have already read previous messages about this topic but I couldn't find
the solution)

Thanx

KISember
(from Hungary)