Re: [Exim] Email Forwards in MySQL database

Author: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Email Forwards in MySQL database
Hi O'Reilly,, on Sat, 27 Dec 2003 22:27:23 -0000 you wrote:

> virtual_userforward:

I can't quite figure out what you're trying to do here, it looks like a
cross between something that delivers mail to mailboxes, and something
that redirects mail. Is this supposed to purely just deal with the case of
"forward x to y"?

> driver = redirect

>   file = ${lookup mysql{ SELECT forward FROM email_forwards \
>          WHERE id='${quote_mysql:${local_part}@${domain}}' }}

I think this should probably be "data = ...."

> (Domains mangled to prevent spam)

Er, except that you used real, existent domains, thus probably causing
*more* spam to the owners of test-domain.co.uk...

Tim