RE: [Exim] Email Forwards in MySQL database

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: O'Reilly, Stuart
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Email Forwards in MySQL database
Alveen,

Ah yes, vexim. I have looked at this and have found it very useful for performing email
maintenance. The reason for asking the original question was so that my users didn't have to flit
from program to program. I have used Squirrel Mail for a number of years (as a user and now as an
administrator) and find it very powerful, so I when the plug-in supported MySQL, my first thought
was how to integrate this into exim seen as my whole installation is MySQL based.

Regards,

Stuart O'Reilly
Aurora Solutions