[Exim] Exiscan ACL with Exim 4.30 and the Subject line

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: wouterlists
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exiscan ACL with Exim 4.30 and the Subject line
Hi all,

With Exim 4.22 and .24 I could use this:

\\
warn  message = Subject: **** SPAM **** $h_Subject
        spam = nobody
//

in the ACL_data section of the /etc/exim/exim.conf file

However, after upgrading to Exim 4.30 (and automatically to
Exiscan_latest_patch; I use Debian and installed the Exim4-daemon-
heavy.deb with "apt-get upgrade") the subject identifier tekst is
moved to the e-mail headers iso the subject line. I've read
something like:
\\
warn  message = X-New-Subject: **** SPAM **** $h_Subject
        spam = nobody
//
should do the trick? Anyone having the same experience? (I'm
currently trying this one, but I don't receive so much spam between
5 and 10...)

greetings from Tukkerland,

Wouter.