Re: [Exim] local_domains doesn't always work

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: Kevin Reed
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] local_domains doesn't always work
On Friday 26 December 2003 10:28 pm, Kevin Reed wrote:

> You have no list of "hosts" defined as +local_domains ... that is a
> domainlist, not a hostlist.

Thanks, Kevin. That's what I get from trying to copy in something I
know little about.

I've now got RBLs working without the one hosts line, and it's working
well, blocking thousands of emails daily.

What I'd like to be able to do now is somehow check and approve Pop
before SMTP users and/or authenticated users first, and skip these if
possible, so I can use the sorbs dul list to block others who might be
in the dul block.

I'm checking with DirectAdmin (the people who wrote the server
administration package I use) to get the details of their authorization
scheme, and I'll be back to this very helpful list if/when I need help
implementing that after I get their suggestions.

Again, thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation