Re: [Exim] local_domains doesn't always work

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: Christian Vogel
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] local_domains doesn't always work
On Saturday 27 December 2003 02:03 am, Christian Vogel wrote:

> I don't exactly know what you are trying to accomplish, maybe you can
> describe it to the audience here, then we can give you some tipps...

Thanks, Chris. In my general lack of knowledge of Exim, I was trying to
follow a post by Kevin Reed, but I made some fundamental errors he's
corrected in a post last evening.

I'll be studying it and implementing it later this morning and will post
my experience.

Again, thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation