[Exim] [Q] Newbie setup problems....

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Donovan J. Edye
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] [Q] Newbie setup problems....
G'Day,

I have been struggling for almost 2 days now and cannot get exim configured.
I am sure this is easy so hopefully there is a guru out there who can help
me pit:

Environment:

-    Debian running Exim4
-    Local machine name: mail

Can someone please tell me what I need to change in the config files to
achieve the following:

-    Use an upstream SMTP smarthost for external delivery: ie.
mysmtpsmarthost.somedomain.com
-    Deliver local mail locally. Ie I have an internal domain to which I
want to send mail and have it delivered locally Eg.
someuser@myinternal_lan_domain.id.au
-    Be able to use mutt on the "mail" box so that I can check root mail
when at the console ie root@myinternal_lan_domain.id.au

All help and pointers greatly appreciated.

--Donovan
Web: http://www.edye.wattle.id.au <http://www.edye.wattle.id.au/>
SetiStats - Get your SETI statistics delivered to your mailbox daily.
http://www.edye.wattle.id.au/p.php?page=/delphi/setistats

[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]