Re: [Exim] block lists

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeff Lasman
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] block lists
On Wednesday 24 December 2003 05:04 pm, Richard Welty wrote:

> for connect time, use something like this. in the main config
> section, you have to put in one of these:
>
> acl_smtp_connect = check_connect
>
> for each acl group you want to turn on. then, in the acl
> section, do something like this:

Thanks, Richard. That latter part I already understand; it was where to
call it I wasn't sure of.

I appreciate your help.

> i consider the cbl and opm lists to be good ones for connect time
> checking. i check other lists (like the the sbl) at rcpt to: time.
> also, i use deny rather than drop for those, as i want to send a
> message back rather than going silent.

Thanks for these suggestions.

I already have some I use on other (sendmail-based) servers, but I'll
look into your suggestions as well.

> merry christmas,

And the same to you and yours. And also best wishes for a happy,
healthy (and for those of us in the U.S., a cheaper-beef-prices) new
year.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation