Re: [Exim] aliases

Autor: Dan Egli
A: Michael Johnson
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] aliases
Michael Johnson wrote:
| 2003-12-24 08:00:09 HQEHG9-0001MI-BO ** mailman@smudette
| <mailman-bounces@smudette> R=mailman_router T=mailman_transport: Child
| process of mailman_transport transport returned 127 (could mean unable
| to exec or command does not exist) from command:
| /usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper

Ok. Read in the parens. Could mean unable to exec ot command does not exist.

Question 1: does /usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper exist?
Question 2: Who owns it, and what are it's permissions? (Owner AND group
are important!)

| I'm thinking this means I have a permission/user/group problem as in I
| haven't chosen the correct group to run the pipe under. Does that
| sound correct?

It's possible. Thats why I was asking what I did.
| I didn't alter this from the way it was done in the installation:

| address_pipe:
| driver = pipe
| return_output

Just wanted to make sure. Every once in a while we get someone on here
who has goofed with all the settings in the file and THEN comes to us
for help. <groan>

Answer my two questions above and we will have this nearly licked I think.

- --- Dan