[Exim] Re: Status of TLS-support?

Autor: Sven Geggus
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Re: Status of TLS-support?
Mark Foster <mark@???> wrote:
> I believe exim DOES support this. The setting tls_verify_certificates is
> what makes it possible. The file can contain multiple certs, either of
> users or of CAs. For example, you can put a Thawte CA certificate in
> there, and any inbound TLS connection presenting a Thawte-signed
> certficate is going to be verified.

Exim does not support CN Verification which makes it possible, that any
certificates generated by a given CA are accepted as trusted.

AFAIK ist is also impossible to force the use of a given certificate to a
given site.

Sven

--
wenn ping auf localhost nicht funktioniert, solltest Du zuerst TCP/IP
de- und neuinstallieren.