Re: [Exim] Exim 4.30 on IRIX 6.5.19m: conflicting types for …

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Steven Harrison
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.30 on IRIX 6.5.19m: conflicting types for `inet_ntoa'
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Derrick wrote:

> > I wonder if it's dependent on the version of make/gcc being used?
> >
> > I'm using:
> > gcc version 3.3
> > GNU Make 3.80
> >
> > On a clean install of IRIX 6.5.19m using IRIX make I get the same
> > error.
>
> Ya, I am using same versions of what you have, and it failed, had to
> comment out the inet_ntoa section to get it to build

I also had to comment out the inet_ntoa section when compiling exim
4.30 + exiscan-acl on an Indigo2 R10000 using the same versions of gcc and
GNU make described above on IRIX 6.5.22m.

Exim runs quite happily on my Challenge S, I can make the IRIX binaries
available should anyone want them - the version on freeware.sgi.com is
getting quite old.

--
Steven Harrison

0 OK, 0:1