Re: [Exim] Unable to send additional 250 lines at EHLO/HELO …

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Kevin Reed
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Unable to send additional 250 lines at EHLO/HELO time (via HELO ACL)
To warn, you can change the smtp_banner itself maybe??

smtp_banner = $primary_hostname ESMTP Generic MTA $tod_full \n \
WARNING. Hosts that do not provide proper HELO/EHLO will not be accepted...

And if they fail the test, in the RCPT ACL, you can give another message
of what it was denied and drop the connection. Add delays etc...

Attempting a deny at the HELO stage in my experience has not worked... you
normally can get a good result at the RCPT ACL stage though.

Eli said:
> I am trying to implement an ACL that will warn clients/servers that do
> not specify a proper EHLO/HELO greeting of such and impose a time delay
> (because they're probably spammer programs).

You can use either Delay or SA_exim has a better one available too.

--
Kevin W. Reed - TNET Services, Inc.
Unoffical Exim MTA Info Forums - http://exim.got-there.com/forums