Re: [Exim] partial- type lookups for SQL?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Wakko Warner
To: Larry Rosenman
CC: eli, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] partial- type lookups for SQL?
> I'll see if anyone else comes up with something (I've been thinking on it
> for a while..).

If the list is long, you should use files instead of a DB. If it's not that
long, you can use ${sg}.

Like this (replace mysql with what you use, I only use mysql)
${lookup mysql{...}{\
}

You will have to add *.that.bad.domain.com to match everything under it.

If you want it more complex, you may have to use a script of some sort or
the embedded perl mechanism.