RE: [Exim] partial- type lookups for SQL?

Author: Eli
To: 'Larry Rosenman', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] partial- type lookups for SQL?
You might be able to do this very easily using the LIKE search function in
SQL.

When you run your check on $domain, rather than doing something like:

"select .... where domain = '${quote_pgsql:$domain}'"

Use instead:

"select .... where domain like '%${quote_pgsql:$domain}'"

Hope that helps, might put a little burden on the SQL server, but it might
be the easiest/cleanest way of doing it :)

Eli.