[Exim] Local Network Relaying

Author: Darren A Creutz
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Local Network Relaying
Hi all,

I'm sorry if this has been answered or if I just can't find where in the
docs to look. I have debian running with exim and want to allow relaying
from my local network and nothing else. The debian box is not an imap or
pop server and I want to simply send the mail on to my ISP's smtp server.
I added the IP address block to exim.conf as

host_accept_relay = 192.168.2.0/255

and can send mail from the debian box without a problem but when I try to
send mail from other computers in that IP range I get a 550 relaying
denied error as a response from the SysAdmin. How do I use exim to send
mail from my local network?

Any help or direction on what to look at would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Darren