Re: [Exim] Large message causing reset from foreign MTA

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Large message causing reset from foreign MTA
David,
if you can get me a copy of the message I have the ability to test the
message delivery to various Exchange servers (5.x and up) and determine if
that is the problem.

Tim,
>Hehe, that's the problem with "crack MS admins"...again, no offence to
>anyone who happens to be an MS admin with a clue (in fact, my compliments
>- you're a rare species!), but in my experience once you get past "how do
>I launch Internet Explorer" or ask anything that requires knowledge of an
>underlying protocol (or in fact anything which can't be solved by a few
>mouse clicks and random poking) then you get blank stares.

While we are on the subject of 'crack MS admins', the above statement
applies to just as many of the 'crack *NIX admins', 'crack Cisco(other
router) admins', 'crack whatever.... admins', that I have had to deal
with/meet/etc. So please people, lets share the blame and all admit that
*NIX admin != Knowledge.

--EAL--

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es