[Exim] New working Exim 4.30 rpms

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] New working Exim 4.30 rpms
OK, the new set (4.30-4_14) are built correctly - ie they handled rmail
etc in alternatives, and have the dynamic switch added back into the
link (allowing saexim to load).

I've also updated some boxes so these are actually running places now
:-)

[Previous announcement]
I've put a new batch of rpms up at
        ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/rpms-for-exim/

I have built these for RH73, RH9 & Fedora Core 1. If you are using
Fedora Core, and not using database tied versions of exim you might
prefer to use the exim rpm that is currently in their development tree
(I guess it will move to core or extras).

Basically this version differs from the last in that a few minorish
packaging has had some fixes, alternatives support bugs fixed, and
exiqgrep is included. Additionally a glibc IPv6 bug fix was
contributed by dwmw2.

        Nigel.