[Exim] Exim not delivering local messages

Author: David Shauger
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim not delivering local messages
I am running Exim 4.3 on Mac OS X 10.3.2 Server. I was running 4.24
and had it successfully running for some time. I believe an issue with
preferences might have occurred causing Exim to begin giving the
following errors:

2003-12-19 01:58:53 HQ4EAO-0001GH-O5 == webmaster@???
<root@???> R=mysql_user T=mysql_delivery defer (-52):
Retry time not yet reached

I also receive messages that it was unable to change the gid & uid to
100 from the uid Exim runs as of 88. I believe that is the problem, but
after checking the mailing list and the documentation I have not found
anything to try that has fixed the problem. Exim continues to send
mail, but will not deliver messages to any users.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sollos Technology Solutions
11877 Douglas Road #102-150
Alpharetta GA 30005