Re: [Exim] (4.20) Quota and shared folders question

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: S. Yoder
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] (4.20) Quota and shared folders question
Thank you.

I wound up modifying appendfile.c, check_dir_size, just below the line:

if (Ustrcmp(name, ".") == 0 || Ustrcmp(name, "..") == 0) continue;

to include:
if (Ustrcmp(name, "shared-folders") == 0) continue;

Built it, ran it with debug, and it now ignores what I want it to.

I wanted to do something like add two config file options called something like "quota_exclude_shared" (bool) and "quota_exclude_shared_directory" (string), because I'm not fond of hard coding things that could change. Unfortunately I'm absolutely terrible at C and couldn't get it working today. Ah well, off to bug a friend who does know C.

Best of the season to you,
Stephanie