Re: [Exim] Bug in 4.30, maildirsize, and quota, causing infi…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Avleen Vig
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Bug in 4.30, maildirsize, and quota, causing infinite loops
On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 02:26:54PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > So I upgraded to 4.30 today to take advantage of the maildirsize
> > feature.
> > Uh oh. I've found a weird bug which trips some times, but not all the
> > time.
>
> The code for maildirsize was contributed by Justo Alonso. I did some
> simple tests on it, but nothing too complicated. (I didn't really learn
> all the details of what it does.) I have noted this problem, but I won't
> be able to look at it till February at the earliest, I'm afraid.

A workaround is to make sure that the maildirsize file exists in the
user's maildir.
I have no idea what happens with sub-dirs. I expect creating a
maildirfolder file will work. I think Exim should create this file when
delivering to a maildir, but I'm not sure if it is currently supposed to
or not.

--
Avleen Vig
Systems Administrator